Windmill Harbour is a private boating community located on your right, just after you come over the bridge onto Hilton Head. Windmill Harbour is centered on a fifteen acre marina which is also on a lock system and plays home to The South Carolina Yacht Club. The club and harbour have extensive amenities and the boat slips in the harbour can accommodate boats up to 85 feet. Windmill Harbour is a boaters paradise and affords some unique amenities:
- Intracoastal Waterway and Broad Creek offer breathtaking views and sunsets for many home owners.
- Lock system protects the 260-slip basin from wakes, currents and silting, while affording direct boating access to the Intracoastal Waterway.
- South Carolina Yacht Club: Built in 1990, the magnificent Charleston-style clubhouse offers elegant dining, conference facilities and gorgeous views of the Marina.
- Sports Center: Provides recreational activities and amenities including a Racquet Club (with clay tennis courts), swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and more.
- Association Fees: Improved: $1,550.00/year; Unimproved: $775.00/year
- Marina Fees: $388.00 a year per boat slip.
- MOA Fees by slip size, $527.80, $791.84 or $1055.68