Spanish Wells Plantation
Spanish Wells is located off the new Cross Island Parkway, and hosts a community which has historical relevance as the site of the Spanish landing hundreds of years ago. This small private peninsula is, without a doubt, the most unique location on the Island. Spanish Wells offers a secluded location with some truly gorgeous waterfront home sites.
Spanish Wells offers its residents the following:
- Approximately 340 acres and hosting over 200 “designer-type” homes.
- Most home sites are in excess of one acre, and most homes are quite large.
- Calibogue Sound and Broad Creek offer most homes with deep water views and access. Homes on Brams Point offer views of both.
- Private docks available for property owners.
- Completely private Plantation with no amenities for visitors to access.
- Ancient Oak trees with huge branches and roots line most lots.
- Private Golf Course, Racquet Club, Pool Complex, 9-hole Golf Course, and Clubhouse.
- Association Fee: Improved: $728.00/year; Unimproved: $468.00/year