Indigo Run Plantation
Indigo Run Plantation is located directly across the highway from Hilton Head Plantation. Indigo Run is known at the present time to be the final private residential and golf community to be developed on Hilton Head Island. Indigo Run offers many unique amenities:
- Approximately 1,700 acres of beautiful Carolina low country land and home sites.
- Exclusive enclave of 55 home sites called “The River Club” is located on Broad Creek and has its own recreation area with Pool, Tennis courts, Clubhouse, and Dock for property owners.
- Most homes have golf course and/or lagoon views.
- Lagoons and Broad Creek Marshes offer water views for many homeowners.
- Two (2) Golf Courses
- Jack Nicholas-designed course: Private course with membership limited to only 340 members.
- Golf Club @ Indigo Run: Designed by Golden bear Golf Associates.
- Recreational events and amenities for all ages year-round.
- Association Fee:
- Indigo Run Phase I: Improved: $1,034.00/year; Unimproved: $879.25/year
- Golf Club Phase II: Improved: $1,309.00/year; Unimproved: $1,154.25/year
- River Club: Improved: $1,989.00; Unimproved: $1,834.25/year
- All Fees include special 2001 assessment