Forest Beach area of Hilton Head is not a private gated community, but is a “region” of Hilton Head. Forest Beach consists of the oceanfront and adjacent property between the Sea Pines and Shipyard Plantations along North and South Forest Beach Drive.
About the Forest Beach area:
- Contains over 3 miles of lush, white sandy beaches considered by some to be the “best stretch of beach on Hilton Head Island.”
- Waterfun Park: Water Park and Miniature Golf
- Coligny Plaza: One of the “oldest” shopping plazas on the Island. Offers many small shops, restaurants, entertainment, grocery store and many service-oriented businesses.
- Treasure Island: Miniature Golf Course
- Beach Market: “Boutique” shops and specialty restaurants located right on the waterfront.
- Circle Center: grocery store, drug store, restaurants and many other local and national shops.
- There is a Forest Beach Property Owners Association that is optional to join ($55.00/year).